Solar Plexus Chakra essential oil blend for Personal Power
Where is the Solar Plexus Chakra / 3rd Chakra / Manipura?
The upper abdomen, in the stomach area — our self-esteem and confidence.
Symptoms of Chakra Imbalance:
- Anger / Rage issues
- Wanting to control everything and everyone
- Feeling powerless relative to other people
- You give your power away to others as you feel this is necessary to keep peace in relationships
- Difficulty at taking action on your dreams due to a sense of powerlessness and low self-esteem
- You often suffer from stomach pains and stomach anxiety
Our handmade essential oil blend is made with Cypress, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, and Cedarwood infused with Tiger's Eye, Angel Aura Quartz, and Citrine crystals. This combination helps promote motivation, and positive self-image. When your Solar Plexus Chakra is balanced, you can experience a greater sense of purpose, more self-motivation, and a positive self-image.
How can I use this oil?
- before / during / after Yoga
- during meditation
- during Reiki healing
- try an aromatherapy approach by using a diffuser
- applied topically by rubbing on your feet or corresponding chakra area
- when you are experiencing any of the symptoms of chakra imbalance
This beautiful, fragrant oil comes in a frosted glass rollerball applicator and a brocade pouch.
Check out our full line of Chakra Oils!
**The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.