Throat Chakra essential oil blend for Communication
Where is the Throat Chakra / 5th Chakra / Vishuddha?
Located in the throat — the center for self-expression.
Symptoms of Chakra Imbalance / block:
- Fear of speaking your truth
- Fear of "rocking the boat" or upsetting someone
- Fear of speaking up
- Trouble saying what you want or feel
- Trouble making boundaries
- Feelings of being misunderstood
- Frustration because people are not listening to you
- Feeling like you have nothing to contribute to a conversation
- You often have sore throat / laryngitis
- Feel as if your throat is blocked
Our handmade communication essential oil blend is made with Cypress, Bergamot, and Spearmint infused with Lapis Lazuli, and Angel Aura Quartz crystals. This combination helps encourage honest communication.
When your Throat Chakra is balanced, you feel at ease in social interactions, you have more confidence, you can easily speak your mind, and know that others value what you have to say. Self-expression is improved, you openly communicate without fear of being judged or rejected.
How can I use this oil?
- before / during / after Yoga
- during meditation
- during Reiki healing
- try an aromatherapy approach by using a diffuser
- applied topically by rubbing on your feet or corresponding chakra area
- when you are experiencing any of the symptoms of chakra imbalance
This beautiful, fragrant oil comes in a frosted glass rollerball applicator and a brocade pouch.
Check out our full line of Chakra Oils!
**The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.